Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Old Maps of the Americas

 I have always been fascinated with old maps of all kinds. My newest photo gallery contains historical maps of the Americas, a region of special interest to me. Included in this growing collection are various types of maps of North America (Canada, United States, and Mexico), Central America, the Caribbean region, and South America. Some of the maps date back to the 16th century when Spain and other European nations began their conquest and colonization of the New World. You can order prints of these vintage maps through my stock photography website or download them for personal uses such as student projects and presentations, or for making your own prints. Please click on the image below to visit my "Old Maps of the Americas" gallery. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment